Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social: Fours




This Week’s Questions:
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life: 

From most recent to oldest I've been an au pair, a custodial worker, a waitress, and a pizza girl.
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over: 
(Photos not my own. Mosaic self organized.)

Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Princess Bride, and The Notebook
3. Name 4 places you have lived: Rochester, Houghton, London, Osnabrueck
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods: Buffalo blue cheese pizza, pancakes, homemade macaroni and cheese, and the pasta penne dish I order at Applebee's

(Pancakes: Denny's, Pizza: Mark's Pizzeria, 
Mac n Cheese: Pioneer Woman, Pasta: Applebee's)
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you: cell phone, iPod, chapstick, and ID
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation: Niagara Falls, Adirondacks, NYC, and Paris

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what buffalo bleu cheese pizza is, but I love buffalo sauce, and I LOVE bleu cheese. The combination could only be nothing short of magical.

    Thank you for following my blog! I am your newest follower now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buffalo blue cheese pizza is amazing. It's buffalo sauce mixed with blue cheese dressing instead of tomato sauce and then chicken breast on top. It's going to be one of my first meals when I get back to the states next spring.

    ReplyDelete