Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Cups of Tea

One of the blogs I follow (The Reluctant Sojourner) is participating in a 31 Day Challenge hosted by The Nester. The idea intrigued me so I decided to participate as well. It fits in perfectly with my goal of spending time every day with Christ. So my 31 days is...


Each day, I will spend time in the Word (preferably in the morning BEFORE work but I'm realistic and I know that's not likely to happen every day). I'll write here about what I read and any other insights or growths in my relationship with my Saviour. Well, if I want any chance at waking up and spending time with Him before work, I ought to get to sleep. I also have at least four different entries rattling around in my brain that need to get written...

P.S. I'd just like to note that the graphic above? Totally made by me. I created it from a picture I took last fall using GIMP. It might be very simple for some but it's awesome for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment