Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And to wrap it all up...


29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
I think people misunderstand my sense of humor the most. I'm very sarcastic and sometimes dark. My jokes don't always sound like jokes when people aren't familiar with me. This has lead to many fights between me and my stepfamily as they've grown to understand me. It doesn't happen as much anymore but it does happen still.

30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
The following items may not currently be true or may only be partially true but they are things I hope to work on and to come to be remembered for.
I) For my love despite disagreeing with choices those around me may make.
II) For my devotion to my family.
III) For being a light unto the world in a way which points others to Jesus without offending unnecessarily.
IV) For the stable presence I try to be for my younger siblings.
V) For the ministry G-d will lead me to, whatever that is.
VI) For overcoming my depression and anxiety and not allowing it to control me.
VII) For being self-confident and comfortable in my own skin.
VIII) For having class and style (not necessarily all about fashion).
IX) For raising children who follow G-d and who are able to cope with the craziness that life brings.
X) For being a godly woman who fulfills her roles in life as best she's able.


This brings 30 Things to a close. Just a reminder that I got these questions from 


0 comments:

Post a Comment