Friday, October 12, 2012

I believe...

I believe in laughing so hard you squeak.

I believe in cuddles with little ones that crawl into my lap. Even if I'm trying to write.

I believe in romance.

I believe in the Doctor.

I believe in heart to hearts with best friends.

I believe in long hot showers with rose scented body oil.

I believe in sleeping in.
Even when that means you get 24 hours of sleep in 36 hours to cure a cold.
Like last weekend.

I believe in coffee.

I believe that family comes first but family doesn't always mean blood.

I believe that Jesus Christ died to save me from my sins and that through His sacrifice I am made pure again.

I believe in autumn and the wonderful colors it provides.
(My own photo from October 8, 2012 in Osnabrueck, DE)

I believe in the way the cold air in my lungs during the middle of winter makes me feel alive.
(Copyright Julia Weber)

I believe in red high heels.

I believe in taking risks.

I believe that no one should be stopped from marrying the person they love. Assuming the other person consents. :)

I believe the rich should donate more to the poor.

I believe college shouldn't cost so much.

I believe that one day my prince will come and he will be more amazing that Wesley, Rory Pond, and Noah Calhoun combined.
(First three photos from fanpop.com, Fourth wikipedia)

I believe all love stories are amazing. But mine will be my favorite.

I believe you can be great friends with someone you've never seen a picture of.

I believe tattoos are can be art.

I believe in tearjerkers.

I believe the book is almost always better than the movie. (Exception pictured below)

I believe in dressing up. Just because.

I believe that curling up in a comfortable armchair with a good book, a cup of tea, and Fuzz will be one of my favorite ways to pass an afternoon for years and years to come.

I believe in being classy.

I believe in baths. And wine. Sweet white wine.

I believe in Pandora. And Netflix.

I believe in singing. Or did I already say that?

I believe most problems in life can be solved with salt water: tears, sweat, or ocean.

I believe in traveling.

I believe I grew up the most in Europe and in Houghton.
(Photos belong to myself, my roommate, and my mother)

I believe home is where the heart is.

I believe in Shel Silverstein.

I believe in sleeping with my iPod/cell phone next to my bed. Radiation be damned.
(My own photo, Osna, DE 10/8/2012)

I believe that sometimes you have to risk being called a bitch in order to stand up for what needs to happen.

I believe in being weird.
(Personal photo)

I believe in dying my hair any color of the rainbow that I choose.

I believe in snogging. And love bites. And a whole lot of other things...


I believe that G-d will reveal my calling to me. Eventually.

I believe my mistakes have made me who I am today.

I believe everything will be worked out for His good.

I believe in compliments.

I believe in jeans and heels.

black and red


I believe I will never truly enjoy running.

I believe in creativity.


I believe in strawberries and chocolate.

I believe in bocce balls (Ameretto and OJ).


I believe in quotes.

I believe in sunsets. 
(Personal photo)

I believe in London. And Rome. And Paris.

I believe I have the soul of an artist.

I believe in beaches.
(Personal photo)

I believe I'm never more at home than when I'm in water.

I believe in dancing. Even if I'm not very good at it.

I believe I can be bisexual and Christian too.
(By the way, yesterday was national coming out day in America.)

I believe in Halloween.

I believe self-control must be cultivated. It does not come naturally.

I believe in prayer.

I believe I will always be a brunette no matter what color I dye my hair.

I believe that Barbies and Disney movies made my childhood awesome.

I believe in boundaries.

I believe this is way way longer than I ever intended and that the pictures aren't properly spaced out but that I love it anyhow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment